.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

ugh

Well, this morning I woke up to realize that I have gotten the cold/bug/something that has been floating around lately. Hooray! So, I have decided to wash my bedding, stock up on OJ, and take as good care of myself as I can. The only problem is, this cold magnifies my spinal pain. Course, I may just be imagining that, as the mind can be quite a powerful thing, but I sometimes doubt it's making that stuff up.

My only hope is that I get over this cold as quickly as possible, in order to minimize the pain, and keep myself in a reasonably good mood.

I make no promises! That, and I cannot guarantee any human contact like dates this week. I do not like to get people sick. At least the ones I can tolerate haha.

:-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home