.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

ACK!

Alright, I am SERIOUSLY bad at this. Haha.

Few things have been going on lately though. I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years in May, and have been moving around a bit. I was living with him briefly in Waterloo, but failing to find a job, I moved back to Thunder Bay. My parents had their 25th wedding anniversary during the summer, and my cousin had a wedding shortly afterwards.

During this time, my aunt made me proposition: I could help her out with her small business while she got it all settled. So, I moved again to another town, in order to help out my aunt. Recently though, she had to let me go because there isn't enough business to keep both her and I on the employee payroll.

So here I am in Thunder Bay again, looking for a job and single, but I think this is just the beginning of a new time for me.... a time to grow, and actually figure out what the hell I am supposed to actually DO with my life. Some people say there is plenty of time, and since most of my family lives usually into their 90's, I'd say that's a pretty good bet. But sometimes life can surprise you, so I'll just explore options that I find. If that means sadly neglecting this thing for 2 years (yikes!), then I suppose that's a sacrifice I will have to take. I will apologize now to my many reader in case that happens again.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 p.m., Blogger Khaled KEM said...

Hi Ophilia,

I liked your post. My life has been ups and downs, sometimes too many downs at once but I always survive. Just do not let the blues and difficult time get to your head. Take that time for thinking about what you really want to do with your life. You still young but do not waste too much time.

I apologize if it seems a Cliche advice.

 
At 3:41 p.m., Blogger Ophelia said...

Sometimes the cliches are cliches for a reason... they actually work.

Humans are so interesting sometimes, when it comes to determination.

For now, I am just going with the flow of things, seeing where that takes me, with little side trips along the way when I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home