.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Update:
I still have no job, but I am always on the lookout!

This means that I am still mooching off my parents. Not exactly what I had in mind for this time in my life, but I guess it happens sometimes.

Speaking of which, they have recently purchased a new house on the other side of town, and are in the process of doing a little renovation and repair on the place. Keeps me somewhat occupied, and I really don't mind it.

Although, now it makes me want to get my own house, and add my own personal touch to it. Hopefully soon, when I am able to get a steady enough job, and get things in order. I would rather not have anything weighing me down, like debts before I get my own little living space.

Which also makes me think that I should already be getting my own family. While I know there is plenty of time for that, it's still in the back of my mind, that I should have one soon. After all, my parents met in high school, and mom had me when she was only a year older than I am now. I don't care what anyone says, it is quite difficult to get out of that mindset. And while I think it would be nice to have a family sooner rather than later, I still would like to do it when I am more financially stable. So for now, I guess I will just try and focus on doing so, and try to put aside the other thoughts that can get cluttered in the old attic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home