.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Friday, February 06, 2009

I seem to get bouts of creativity... Some days I will have great idea starters for stories, or even businesses, but I never seem to follow through with them. I now have about 7 story ideas, one business idea, and a stack of poetry I am not doing anything with. I keep thinking that I'll start again when things settle down, but it doesn't end up happening. Seems I need to focus more on self-discipline if I am to get anywhere with it. Or get anywhere with anything, as it seems some things have ground to a halt. No matter how much I am trying, I am finding that some things are quite difficult to accomplish. Perhaps my ambition is dwindling... or perhaps, I just need to find a newer, better lease on life. That, and maybe a person or two that I can bounce ideas off of, and maybe collaborate on a novel or two. I may just need a boost in self-esteem, or something as well. Sometimes I rather like to know what is wrong, other than just pondering about what it could be, but theorizing is all I am able to do at times. I need to get rid of old baggage, and begin anew. Of that I am certain.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

best wardrobes designWardrobes have more than one quality, including open and closed, with shelves and drawers, more than one shape, color, and style that may or may not match the shape of the room in which they are located. After these models, the situation will certainly be different for the better.

 
At 8:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

هناك العديد من شركات اثاث مكتبى فى مصر،لكن القليل فقط من العلامات التجارية الفاخرة الحقيقية. أشهر ماركات أثاث المكاتب الفاخرة في مصر تشمل Starwood و تقدم هذه العلامات التجارية أثاثًا أنيقًا وعالي الجودة ومثاليًا لأي مساحة مكتبية. إذا كنت تبحث عن أفضل أثاث مكتبي لعملك ، فعليك بالتأكيد التفكير في إحدى هذه العلامات التجارية المتميزة.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home