.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Huh

Well, it's supposed to be my first day as a paper carrier, but so far it's not that great. I thought I'd have deliveries done by now, since my district manager said that they deliver papers between 4 and 5, but they haven't come yet. Enh, if they don't come, then it's not my fault I can't deliver them. Plus, they may be on the verge of a strike, but I was told that it wouldn't affect my job. Whatever. Maybe I'll know when the papers get here what time I should set my alarm for around that time instead of some rediculous hour of the morn. I did wake up at 3:40 this morning, but I fell asleep and had a crazy dream that I was late delivering papers because someone vandalized our house.

I suppose someone could have stolen the papers, but at this point, I don't think it really matters to me. I've had a bit of a rough night, hopefully a walk will make it better.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know... I hated it when I had to deliver newspapers... Then again I had to make sure everyone paid me and whatnot.

Now that your back we can all Happy Dance!!!

or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home