.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Tests and Movie Reviews

Nasrudin was carrying home a piece of liver and the recipe for liver pie. Suddenly a bird of prey swooped down and snatched the piece of meat from his hand. As the bird flew off, Nasrudin called after it, "Foolish bird! You have the liver, but what can you do with it without the recipe?"

Ugh. I do so horribly on tests and quizzes. I get it when the teacher is teaching it, I get it when we're working on it as a class, and I even get some of it when I'm doing the homework. I just can't get it when it comes time to do tests and quizzes.

Ever notice how some people just can't find anything to say? Sometimes I really have a hard time trying to find something interesting. I'll probably do some movie reviews or something. Although, I'm not going to give away very much.

Saw-> Hilarious. The acting was so bad in parts that you just had to laugh. Especially close to the end. Some parts of it were interesting, like the little models of the different scenarios, and the trap set for the cop, but there weren't very many interesting parts.

The Grudge-> I liked the concept of the movie, but I think it could have been better with some different actors. Some neat things about the movie were how just stepping into the house will ensure your untimely death, and how some of the "ghosts" were made to look. Although, I was disappointed in the fact that it took a long time for the people (at the end) to do something about it. But it had a more interesting ending than other horror movies that have a happy ending, although they left the ending open for a sequel.

I'm a horror movie freak. Whenever a horror movie (or what looks like one) comes out, I have this urge to go see it, to decide either how bad the movie is, or not. It's a compulsion, but no one else that I know cares about horror movies that much, so they won't come with me to see them, unless I pay for them as well as myself, but I have no job, which means that I'm always low on money. So, more movie reviews to come when I feel like it, and I'll come back on here later (day or so) with other stuff to talk about. Until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home