.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Quotes and Robots

Fog Lamps, n.: Excessively (often obnoxiously) bright lamps mounted on the fronts of automobiles; used on dry, clear nights to indicate that the driver's brain is in a fog. See also "Idiot Lights".

Robots (movie)- While it's mainly supposed to be for children, I find that once again there is adult humour, most of which children would not understand. The purpose of this is so that the parents would also watch these movies with their children- sort of like a bonding moment, I suppose you could call it. Can be also seen in Shrek (and the sequel), and basically any other recent animated movie. The movie also has some big names in it, such as Drew Carrey, Robin Williams, Ewan McGregor, Mel Brooks, and Halle Berry. Overall it's a cute movie, has it's funny parts (I found some of it amusing than funny though), and I suppose the graphics aren't bad, considering it's an animated movie. Watch it or don't, depends on what you're into.

Have a lot of work to catch up on, so this is all I'm going to say today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home