.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Blog of Doom (and maybe some happy stuff, too)

Place where I post movies, and random things about stuff. People like stuff, right? Oh, Shiny things. I KNOW people like shiny things.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

First Blog Post Ever

Yay! first blog/post thinger.

Okay, here's what's going on at the moment:
I've gotten offers of admission to one of the universities and one of the colleges I applied for. Now, I either wait until the other college contacts me (which should be soon), or I accept one of the offers I have now. Another university said that I needed one more grade 12 credit before they would reassess my application, but I don't think I'm going to do that. It's quite a lot of effort for just being considered, and since I have other offers of admission, I just don't really see the point.

The difficult questions are which one do I want to choose, and do I want to stay at home, or go somewhere farther away from my boyfriend? I suppose the costs have an effect on this decision, and whether or not I can stay with family in another city to study there.

I think that's all I had on my mind I wanted to divulge at the moment. If I find any quotes that seem funny, or anything else to say, I'll post them later. Anything part of what I'm writing though I probably won't publish here, for fear of people stealing my stuff before I'm ready to syphon money from the masses. So, goodbye... for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home